Booking a cake smash for your child couldn’t be simpler and these little piece of advice will help you decide when to book.
- There are no hard and fast rules as to when you should book your child’s cake smash but I recommend you book for their 1st or 2nd birthday.
- If you would like the photos for the day of their birthday or to put on invitations please make sure you book in advance for a date at least a couple of week prior to there birthday.
- If you are booking the cake smash for your child’s birthday and you want it in and around their birthday please contact me as soon as you can to reserve the date.
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Cost of a Cake Smash
Included within the price of a cake smash session
- Up to 2 hrs professional photo session in my Glasgow studio.
- Mini portrait session.
- A lovely cake for smashing.
- Cake smash portrait session.
- Private online viewing gallery.
I also offer a range of packages and products, for more information on prices please go to cake smash prices.
Booking a Cake Smash
For those interested in booking a cake smash in the Glasgow area, Louise Mallan Photography offer a unique experience that you and your child will treasure for ever just enter your details here.